1. Be lucky enough to find a regular time of day to write. Habits help.
2. Don't spend too much time on Twitter watching everyone else update their word counts and thinking about how you'll never get there. Or getting distracted by other things on Twitter. Or Facebook or YouTube, and maybe after you check all your emails, you'll get to writing...
3. Stop writing blog posts and get back to your NaNo project.
4. Shoo that cat off your lap so you can put your computer there. Except he's so cute and happy and he's purring. Okay, so maybe he can stay. Can you balance your computer one one hand and type with the other?
5. It's not moving the plot along, but it's a cute scene so write anyway. You can't kill your darlings later if you have no darlings.
That's my method. What's yours?